Only people mentioned by @Fa17hPatriQt in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Michael Stone to his Publication

Tyson and Smithfields. Boycotte.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

We live in a small town in Texas. There's a Walmart, HEB, Kroger, etc. But there is a very important store here called C&J Butcher. This store sells ONLY local grass fed beef, local whole chickens which they will cut up free, Whole Milk (local dairy) with the cream still in the WHOLE MILK. Much much more. How about free range eggs from local chickens? Marble rye bread made fresh daily from a local Italian restaurant? I bet most people have a similar place in their town/city. Stop paying higher prices for lower quality food. You can shop someplace where you will get local fresh non-processed food. Here's a link about C&J:

https://cjbutchers.com/

I'm told they sometimes send out orders to other places. Shop around - you might be delighted about what you find.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

good by Tyson - buy locally if possible - may cost a little more - but you would be supporting locals who just may be the people who help us thru and what kind of price do you put on making a choice between feeding your family poison or not? Not always easy decisions, none of this - but there are options IMHO

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Fight back - BOYCOTT these companies.....hurt them in the pocket.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

the same with Smithfield ham...do not eat that garbage!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Can we please defund this group? They obviously could care less about the American people.