United States senators are now banding together to make sure that big tech will no longer have the power or authority to ban, suspend, and/or silence those who speak out and tell the truth. Twitter, Google, YouTube, and Facebook are prime examples the Senate is coming after.

https://youtu.be/JAyOxSYoMoE

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

That it is unfortunately 😕 . However, I look at it this way... If they're finally brave enough now to stand up against the smaller bs, maybe, just maybe they'll grow some cahoonas and take a stand against bigger problems. On that one though, I definitely won't hold my breath as I'm positive I'd die ⚰ from lack of oxygen first ... ha

Only people mentioned by @Tru2Self in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trudy Sunday, click on at the bottom under it