Gab is a tough crowd at times. You got a bunch of pissed off half a wake Patriots that really believe Q has passified their chance at freedom. Lol. It's a fine line to walk, but they are starting to question things. This is good. Always nice to come back here and take a nice comfy red pilled bubble bath with the frog army.

#FREEDOM πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God is Almighty! Fear No Man! I love God. I love my Family. I love my Country! If you don’t like America GTHOπŸ’―πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The lag is too much for me on gab.. I cant really get on lol. I think clouthub is ok - but too many negative nancies, debbie downers and crybaby carols for my liking. dont like what I say- keep scrolling πŸ™„ Im definitely over the "patricipation award" crowd. strap on your balls or go sit in the corner!!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! πŸŽΆβ€πŸ’« Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

In response Tara USA to his Publication

" strap on your balls or sit in the corner" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @PatrioticMama808 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tara USA, click on at the bottom under it