Gab is a tough crowd at times. You got a bunch of pissed off half a wake Patriots that really believe Q has passified their chance at freedom. Lol. It's a fine line to walk, but they are starting to question things. This is good. Always nice to come back here and take a nice comfy red pilled bubble bath with the frog army.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Veteran's widow. Huge POTUS fan. Q follower from the beginning. WWG1WGA

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

that's how i felt on twatter. It's nice to be able to be myself.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

Agree i go once in a blue moon there. i actually hate the constant spamm8ng of trump couns. main reason i do not frquent there. open site 7 spams in a row. then 2 posts then another 3 requests to get coins. i kniw many who do not yse gab as thwy see it the same ad frequency as FB.

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... 🔥

Hell yes !

GAB makes an impression of squeezing 'sharp' non-polotically correct conetent. Attempt to redirect?

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

107daily.com is up with a new format, getting better, there is also ability to make off posts.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Started multiple accounts building, gab is the worst, slowest, supressing numbers, who sees what.
Thinking Gab is comprimised. Robert David Steele was insupport of gab before, was he not??
Whats going on with gab??

GAB is another comped site. Mark my words.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Somebody say Frogs? 🐸👍

Truth teller/seeker. WWG1WGA. MAGA. Jesus is 👑!

it's like a completely different reality.

amen to that brother. WWG1WGA

Yeah.........nah I changed my name from Awake to Mick. I'm hoping this place is better than Gab. It doesn't work properly,

How RUDE! lol However, YOU have every right to your opinion just like the REST of US and for that, I'm truly THANKFUL!

The issue I have with Gab is that I can't ever see all comments on posts and also the likes#s change Ive seen it in real time. Too much like twatter. Love Anonup

That is hilarious bc i take a bubble bath (strawberry bubbles) every night while listening to the "frog army" news. LOLOLOL

yeah especially those who like Ted Cruz.....just some simple research about his father my change your mind

Aussie Mum who wants Humanity to live in Peace ,Love and Freedom that God intended.Lets bring down this Cabal Debt, Enslavement System.

Very true,at times I feel more disappointed with people that a half red pilled than ones that are asleep.Dont ever do things half measured,if you're going to dive,do it properly. Otherwise whats the point.

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

I am SOOO feeling that tonight!! I LOVE this platform. Feels like home to me. Out there still fighting the good fight on Telegram and working on keeping up with my website, but at the end of the night, it is nice to come back here and get caught up and re-stock up on my memes I lost when my computer crashed!! Love all you guys!! 💙🙏💙

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

I am SOOO feeling that tonight!! I LOVE this platform. Feels like home to me. Out there still fighting the good fight on Telegram and working on keeping up with my website, but at the end of the night, it is nice to come back here and get caught up and re-stock up on my memes I lost when my computer crashed!! Love all you guys!! 💙🙏💙

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸

Yikes! Glad I am not on Gab. I'm very happy here in my home.

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...I think GAB is going to go the way of FOX news..don't trust them.

Second guessed myself when I wrote something taboo, here...then realized where I was and that it was ok.
I like it here. 😁👍🏼🇺🇸

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

After I got suspended from Twitter I went to CloutHub...I had to take a break from that - infested with shills and trolls. I actually thought it was worse than Twitter especially after the "Inaugeration."

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This is when you find out who is REALLY Awake and has done their homework and prayed to God Almighty and who is pretending just because its "cool".

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Nothin like a starseed .....always asking why... my frens🔥🔥

How true 😊

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

I wonder if they are the same ones suddenly promoting Flat Earth Theory again. I have to admit I was surprised to find that lunacy in here.😒

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves you hun!

Here for my awesome online family and 1A. Not looking for anything other than friendship. Intuitive Empath, love GOD FAMILY and my COUNTRY

Im having the same debate with someone right now. smh he's shaming me because in his oppinion we should be taking up arms🤦🏻‍♀️ he thinks Trump and the military have abandoned us and let the cheating slide. it's frustrating he's been a follower of mine for a while so I know he's seen enough to know better. this site is an oasis for sure.