Breaking news brought to you by Mercola:
The more we learn about the COVID-19 vaccines, the worse they look. In a recent interview1 with Alex Pierson (above), Canadian immunologist and vaccine researcher Byram Bridle, Ph.D., dropped a shocking truth bomb that immediately went viral, despite being censored by Google.

Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

sure - THAT wasn't a plan.. (and I have a really nice bridge in Brookly I"m selling really cheap) WE all knew it was toxic - but WE were called conspiracy mongers.

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Isn't it strange that they can always seem to get away with pretending a deliberate genocide was a mistake. Just like all the stories about a bioweapon leaking from a bioweapon factory. Do bullets just leak from machine guns?

Here to learn, educate & grow...

Give me a break, they knew exactly what they were doing!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

They knew it all along. Too late.

Christ Follower, Husband and Father, Patriot till my last breath, and fucking pissed at what these globalist assholes are doing.

yeah that wasnt a mistake. these people think that their phoney admissions will save them. they will be dragged from their hidey holes and burned at the stake

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

CYA

A mistake, I don't think SO, more lies will not help you.....

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

There was no mistake, they knew exactly what they were doing. Crimes against Humanity

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

"Inadvertently" - unintentionally; without meaning to:
is a lie.
Knowingly, knowingly, knowingly...

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Right! Omission of the truth is still a lie

(1) Show this thread