= Message Received / Understood

DJT = 4.10.20 = DJ 4/10 (mirror) JD 10/4 = 10/4
= Message Received / Understood

Q 104 / 1004 / 10/4 = Activate/Operational
Donald Trump = SUPER-POTUS
Nemesis = Lex Luthor = LL

Elon Musk tweets “mirror” meme at 1:04 = 104
= 10/4 CONFRM = Message Received / Understood

"Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!" “Look! Up in the sky!" "It's a bird!"
"It's a plane!" "It's SUPER-POTUS!"

"Yes, it's SUPER-POTUS: defender of law and order, champion of equal rights, valiant, courageous fighter against the forces of hate and prejudice who fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice & the American way."

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

If they don't start taking care of vaccine factories soon, 70% of the population will be dead.

Is that message received and understood by them?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Point Hammurabi ^

WTM posted this saying it's new Dan from FB but I can't confirm. Confirms the mirror theme if it is true!

In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

iche ked after rwading your post..its true, left full shot so you see my date and time..he pisted 20 hours ago as throwbackback 2020
and..yes, i had to go to facebook, they wont let me delete my acct. guess its hood for this stiff!!

(1) Show this thread

😁💪😎🇺🇲

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Patience, then hit them like the fastest animal on earth.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

You always give me goosies 😉🙏

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Super Potus also has X-ray vision capable of looking through the door of all doors.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Project looking glass?

(1) Show this thread