From Telegram

🚨 WATCH THIS AND SHARE WIDELY PLEASE! 🚨

They are adding toxic spike proteins into our food supply, which will cause Prions (Mad Cows Disease). They also add the magneto proteins containing magnetic nano particles which force the spike proteins through the blood and brain barrier into the brain.

Remember last week when Biden said “Every single hospital bed will be occupied by Alzheimer’s patients”? Prions is similar to Alzheimers mixed with Parkinsons and severe vertigo- so severe that it’s no longer possible to walk without falling.

Bring magnets when you go to the grocery store and make sure you test it on the food you’re getting. If the magnets stick to it, it’s contaminated. Do not buy it.

@DismantlingTheCabal. Why am I not surprised???? 👹👹👹👹🤬🤬🤬🤬. Magnets stick to food from grocery store !!!!

Only people mentioned by @Awake_Elf in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Eat organic meats and vegetables if you can afford to do so.

#Peace#Freedom#MAGA

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Magnetic chicken!

WOW - you say "Bring magnets when you go to the grocery store and make sure you test it on the food you’re getting. If the magnets stick to it, it’s contaminated. Do not buy it."

Not only DO NOT BUY IT make a display of it at the grocery store ... now what would all thos shoppers thing if they saw that ?
Think they may remember that on / tell others - at least realize that there is something really WRONG.

GET OUT OF their comfort zone .

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I have found a chicken meat one too (just posted). People need to know this and yes make a scene in a store so more people find out!

(1) Show this thread