Happy birthday to the greatest POTUS EVA!! The best is yet to come!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

111!!! Roger that!!! Best Potus ever! Ameriica loves you. πŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ™

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

whoop-whoop! yes sir, best President eva βœŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response Mar Jek to her Publication

Happiest of Birthdays to the GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER, OUR PRESIDENT (The People's President) PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP!!
May your day be filled with all the things that bring you HAPPINESS!!
WE THE PEOPLE LOVE YOU and CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR RETURN!!❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Happy Birthday to our President Trump... America first... as well as defeating evil... you are Batman...

Happy Birthday POTUS.

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. GodπŸ™Family❀️CountryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Love it, PJ! I’m so glad to see you still active/posting here & still Knowing NCSWIC! Thx for all you do! Sad to see many of our ol’ Twitter anons/patriots disappearing. Not us!#NeverGiveUp πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

Thanks & God bless you, Patriot! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

(1) Show this thread