Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who else noticed in Juan O Savin's last video he said, "that not everyone wakes up from a "DRUG INDUCED SLEEP" at the same rate" when he was talking about giving those still asleep time to wake up.

I have never heard him indicate b4 that we were all in some sort of DRUG INDUCED sleep! Were we? Were we all being drugged?

Nana is wondering now if the chemtrails maybe had us all influenced and /or dumbed down and sick at the beginning or at some point????

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

the metal in chem trails and vaccines have basically made us into radio antennas- radio waves are everywhere - I’ve read about manipulation of our mental/emotional health through this means.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I think its feasible that the current vaxxes existed before the plandemic

Yup!!! and they were being dumped out of the backs of airplanes, being sprayed on our food, put in the water supplies and more. They weren't killing us fast enough so they needed this direct jab plan.
Attn: Deep State, we are not going anywhere!!!! At Gitmo, they really should be making them all sit in a sealed chamber of this garbage. Buuuuuut, did you all know, that we are stuck with the poisoned metal in the skies for the forseable future. The Military uses these chemtrails for defense, radar and weapons systems. For example, they can aim a frequency at a spot and cause the chemicals to become so dense, they can stop a missle. Thanks Darpa, you suck! Soon, we will build a new earth based on peace and co-operation. No more war and no more need for these demonic weapons systems.

In response vernon nielsen to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it