Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

✴ 🇺🇲 WWG1️⃣WGA 🇺🇲 ✴ GOD - Guns -🛡 Liberty⚔ - Will follow Patriots Back! - Twitter/X- @RealSQliX - TS: @sQliX

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

Reminds me of the mystery illness, MORGELLONS

This is some messed up shit! Crimes against humanity on such a high level. I hope there is a cure for the people that were asleep during all this!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

And that is what is in the shots...

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I get that the vaxed shed spike protiens which could cause antibody reactions in those around them, but do they also shed nano particles?? Very curious

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

They’re calling it transfection since shedding refers to live viruses. Just so the nomenclature is clear according to the doctors. They are in the process of trying to figure that out. But they’re small enough to come out of bodily fluids just as a spike proteins are. The spike protein is the bio weapon by the way.

(1) Show this thread