According to Little Miss Manners, "The rule is that there is only one president of the United States at a time; therefore, the title does not accompany anyone out of office."

Pretty sure 'President Donald J. Trump' whether he's in or out of office 😉

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Wow. Interesting.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Yes, this means that Trump is still president. Slow Joe is part of an alternate reality that the media is trying to create. You are watching a movie.

💙🤍💚Blessed Wife, Mountain Mama, Gypsy Soul and Patriot❤️🤍💙 🚫NO DM’s PLEASE🚫

Agreed

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

BINGO

Daughter of the most high✝️❤️🇺🇸

In response Patricia Sansom to her Publication

Funny you should say that, I call them bingo/harasser lol not really funny though is it..pathetic evildoers

(1) Show this thread

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

BINGO

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

Love it!

DJT is still our president!!!

It’s not over till the good guys win

they still refer to Obama as President at times

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Be-A-U-Tiful!

Trump Will Always be MY President - Law&Order, GOD & family. We the People - FREEDOM of SPEECH - Truth Seeker - LIGHT - WWG1WGA

🙏 , she still addresses him as President Trump not Former
Sarah Huckabee Sanders
@SarahHuckabee
·
Jan 26
Join President Trump and click below to endorse my campaign. Thank you!
http://sarahforgovernor.com/endorse/

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Oh Yeah!

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

Love Sarah Huckabee Sanders - She will make the best Governor Arkansas ever had....

Wife, mother, teacher Christian. MAGA

That is untrue. Past Presidents are always refered to as Mr President even when they are out of office. It is a gesture of respect. Miss Manners can pound sand. I bet I've been alive alot longer than she has.

Daughter of Jesus Christ the most high God Hard to find info https://t.me/timetellsalltruth

Exactly! Some conveniently missed that small detail. For most, if you notice the small details when he writes or speaks he tells you he is still in charge. The same details which Fraudi and Stupidoo clearly expose them

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

She's a WINNER!!! 💛🤍💛

Baseball M⚾️M 🇺🇸 ❤️ is FOREVER 🇺🇸For GOD & Country 🇺🇸

In response Went D⚾️WN LOOKING to her Publication

Sarah of course! 🇺🇸🤍🦅

(1) Show this thread

Well Little Miss Manners doesn't know her butt from a hole in the ground. There are 2 presidents as we speak - 1 for the United States of America Corporation and DJT for The United States Republic of America. Send her my way brother...she can sit a spell with me on my porch. Serve her a sweet tea and a red pill with a quickness.

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

Sarah Huckabee good choice for AR!

I'm not disagreeing.. but they call all former presidents "President" Bush, Clinton etc
But they would love to not offer him the honor. i get it

Only followers of this user (@Possum49) can see their posts

Pretty sure DJT has increased his reach. He is now President of the World. The old USA is now under contol of global cabal.
Like it or not, He must now save the whole Planet.

Shadow Government kek

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

Love the comm...now seriously go find us about 22 other Patriotic candidates for governors in other states, that u endorse💕!!

I miss him😢

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

kek🐸

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

kek🐸

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Do you have a link to this post?