Only people mentioned by @TailSpin in this post can reply

In response Tail Spin to his Publication

He's The Man! God's Man! And his job is not finished... yet.

"On ne voit bien qu'avec les yeux du coeur.
L"essentiel est invisible aux yeux du corps."

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

It is quite obvious to Christians who have discernment that President Trump was chosen by God, It has been spoken by numerous prophets but some people are calling them fake prophets, It is sad! The Bible says that you will know them by their fruits and if a person is awake they should see the fruit of President's Trump's actions. God is testing our faith right now and God's remnant warriors are standing and praying and fighting! The Best is Yet to Come for God always wins!

TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT! GOD BLESS AMERICA! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² GOD WINS!

Well said! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Awesome! Focus on the unseen, not the seen.... God wins!

Here for Trump and keeping up with the AnonsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ Proud❀ WIFE❀, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

πŸ’―

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Will never give up! Should the military need civilians to cover their back, I will step forward with others who plan to do the same.

Constitution Loving American ..πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ MAGA Trump is My President.

i agree 100% Its going to be Amazing!

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡ So true! OohYah! Semper Fi! We Are Awake! You took the Words Right out of my mouth! Love it! God is in Control!πŸ’₯ πŸ˜‡πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ€πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’›

#WWG1WGA #GODWINS, #FREEDOM #MAGA WIFE, NURSE 27 YRS HERE TO FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM SO OUR CHILDREN WILL LIVE IN A BETTER WORLD

amen! WWG1WGA!

❀️My dear departed Mom used to say "God moves in mysterious ways" she also said "If God doesn't knock on your door going, he will knock coming back" . The first saying takes no figuring out, the second one means, you may be going through bad times, and sometimes think God has forsaken you, but then out of the blue everything turns out just fine. Now I'm a lot older and wiser, even though my Mom's been gone 21 years, I remember those sayings, especially where President Trump is concerned. God is using him, DJT is one special man. And this Brit loves him with all her heart. God Bless the USA.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Very wise words. Thank you

WWGOWGA. RESPECT the Flag . Faith in GOD AND HIS SON JESUS . LOVE OUR COUNTRY and the CONSTITUTION πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Keep America Free

amen i pray for our country and God Bless Donald J Trump

#wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins im a patriot from the land chosen by the true order of templars

amen

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Love it...
Hebrews 11:1 reminds us... "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." KJV

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

II Cor. 4: 18 The unseen is eternal.... the seen is SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

(1) Show this thread

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Amen and Holding the Line! Stay strong Y'all!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

God won! Amen! πŸ™

Amen!