Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

This is a brilliant marketing strategy@administrator. Anything with the Q. Wait until everyone leaves Twitter and Facebook and comes over to here. It blows their Q psyops theory out of the water.

Maybe you could make this a GIF as well and make the wings of the eagle flap.

Not crazy about making social media great again.

Maybe something along the lines of Free Speech.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelaHart17018 in this post can reply

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

I ike the free speech suggestion versus the SM great again. Nice work on this Patriot, very nice πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I appreciate your kind words! I would love to work with Koba and continue making more graphics for this wonderful platform! ❀️ Hopefuly this is just the beginning 😊

Since you retweeted this, it did not add you to the comments so you get notified who found it through you. Might want to add tags of those who retweet it.

Also, when typing the tweet and trying to tag, it gives no suggestions. You have to know the link directly@administrator.

Also time stamps read wrong 3:01 PM when it's 10:38 AM right now.