Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

πŸ—£πŸ—£That Logo would make a nice Tshirtβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

very nicely done..!! sharing on wego

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

ThanQ!! I am not familiar with wego. I'll have to check it out!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@OhioKimberly) can see their posts

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

In response Kimberly Ohio to her Publication

Hey, fren!! Welcome πŸ€— Anonup is awesome. While I really enjoy Gab, the @administrator on this platform is so awesome! He is dedicated to keeping the platform safe from spam and bots. I come across a shill comment every now and again, but not often at all. Most everyone on this platform is Qteam, Trump loving anons. Nothing but bread baking going on over here πŸ₯° Glad you found your way over here!

In response Kimberly Ohio to her Publication

Kobayashi is cloning the hell out of twat... we are also on wego.social

(2) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

yes i really like this 1

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

i need this on a coffee mug!! β˜•οΈβœ¨

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Like itπŸ‘. Best platform I've found.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

I love it!!!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

That looks amazing!!!

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

Absolutely awesome.

one critiscism would be the Q.
im all good w it, im just thinking it MIGHT be a turn off when youre trying really reach out to ALL people.
just food for thought

In response Civil ance to his Publication

This design was made specifically for anonup. I did it for@administrator . I think we all love Q over here πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Winner Winner !!!!!! Booootiful !!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜πŸ‘

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

...great design.
did you think of the possibility of the Q being gold and the lettering being black?
..no offense meant πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#WWG1WGA #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening #Fooked #TwitterSucks

Ding ding di g ding WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Amen and great thanks

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

Fabulous!

In response Lynne Geis to her Publication

😘Thanks, darlin

(1) Show this thread

fantastic site...

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

πŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘yes well done. Cant keep a good plan down!

~ wife ~ mama ~ gramma ~ πŸ’™ God ~ πŸ’™ my country ~ πŸ’™ MY Prez DJT ~ πŸ’™ the beach ~ πŸ’™ Family

GLORIOUS

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) β€œFortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Well Done‼️

In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication

I appreciate it 😊

(1) Show this thread

NOICE!!

In response Mari QTPI to her Publication

ThanQ ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus SAVES! Granddaughter of Armenian Massacre survivor. Married 44 years, mom of 2 daughters, plays πŸͺ— RN who refused vaccine.

Crazy!!!!!

Amazing!!

In response Spunky Lioness to her Publication

Thanks so much ❀️

(1) Show this thread

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

LOVE that!!!!! Great job!!!!

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

So much love on this platform πŸ₯° ThankQ!!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡

THIS is AWESOME!!!!

In response Amber Kish to her Publication

ThanQ 😊

(1) Show this thread

Awesome!! LOVE IT!

In response STACY BROWN to her Publication

Thank you πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

This is a brilliant marketing strategy@administrator. Anything with the Q. Wait until everyone leaves Twitter and Facebook and comes over to here. It blows their Q psyops theory out of the water.

Maybe you could make this a GIF as well and make the wings of the eagle flap.

Not crazy about making social media great again.

Maybe something along the lines of Free Speech.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

I appreciate your kind words! I would love to work with Koba and continue making more graphics for this wonderful platform! ❀️ Hopefuly this is just the beginning 😊

#2A, #USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ #SaveTheChildren

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

I ike the free speech suggestion versus the SM great again. Nice work on this Patriot, very nice πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(3) Show this thread

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉAT Vienna, Truthseeker

Great! πŸ‘πŸ‘Š

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

LOVE IT...its a winner.

I love everything about this!!

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Nice work. Here's a 3D version.

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Oh, I love it! πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread