🇺🇸 Juan O’ Savin does a masterful retelling of the story of Jonah. Jennifer Mac has a great catalog if you like to enjoy the deeper number aspects of this show and of the reversal of this dark magic spell. Good morning Patriots...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W55Yu3_lIAA&list=UUg0exrjbJK7fhtpz9MfoxLg&index=3

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Always a good listen.#JuanOSavin

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

💝😎 Juan does tell some great stories. I've learned a lot from him

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Thank You God's Speed to Truth,Justice and Peace

UK here - Patriot of President Donald J Trump

Awesom. TFS ✨🙏💫

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Soon we will be telling our grandchildren stories of when President Trump "jumped the shark".

Artist Intuitive Writer #KimClements #Esther #Seer #Qsmuze #jfkjr lives I'm his Witness we are the two witnesses

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

😎 cool

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes he does, some days Nana wonders how any human could have the knowledge and understanding of actual history and events as Juan O Savin!
Let's just say Nana doesnt think it is Humanly possible.

I would love to have a conversation with him about my NDE and some of the things that have been happening to me lately as well as hear some more stories.
I could listen all day.

There are story tellers and then there are Juan O Savins!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread