Whiplash347 pointed out on Telegram that McDonalds is supplied by KEYSTONE Foods... 8 MAP posts with Keystone in.

The telegram post is essentially pointing to dead bodies of traffickees being disposed of through Keystone Foods into MacDonald's burgers.

Don't eat Mcdonalds. It's not good for you lol

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mcdonalds-hit-by-data-breach-in-south-korea-taiwan-11623412800

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

suspended off twatter for posting trump stuff, army vet, worked 30 yrs with nothing to show for it, started a small laser business, wwg1wga

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Haven’t eaten at McDonalds in over 10 years, nasty food, always made me sick.... God had my back. ❤️

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Me too, 13 years now. Longer for their pretend beef frankenburgers. It was the chicken for a while prior to the 13 years I hope I never ate children when I did order from there.🤢 I consume as local as possible organically grown fruits, veggies, seeds and nuts, now, learning to nourish on God's love, I can thrive on 400-600 calories a day. We have a secondary digestive system that converts the surrounding energy ( from the same field Telsa tech would tap for free energy) and use it to fuel us. For example, ever notice when high on being in love, or a zone of creative inspiration= (in-spirt-action), all apatite fades away. The second system kicks in in these "en-lightened" states. If you tap the vibration of Universal Love/God in the organic realm, that is always there, you become lighter and are sustained by a different energy source. When I get stressed or tired, then the other system kicks in and I feel hungry.

(1) Show this thread

It was all spelled out to us in the documentary called Soylent Green. Watch it if you haven't yet.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

2%, you ok with that???? 2% Human flesh found in the slaughterhouses they use....

Explain that...

I'll wait...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

So when this story is proven false and the workers at Keystone have been laid off because of a witch hunt on a company that is FDA inspected twice a day and has a great record, which one of you are going to pay to feed their kids? Asking for a friend that may be getting laid off soon.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

They Are Cabal Owned!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Either you trust the FDA or you do not.
I do not.

(4) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

🤢

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

NONE of my relatives believe this amd wont until its full blown on MSM 🤮😢

(3) Show this thread

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

I was just wondering yesterday if we will start seeing them shutdown.

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Soylent Green was set in 2020

I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO TAKE MY THOUGHTS FROM MY HEAD AND PLACE THEM INTO MY HEART ❤️. I COMMAND MY SPIRIT TO INCREASE MY LIFE FORCE ENERGY

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

JBS meats also was shut down throughout the US locations due to Covid cases.

(2) Show this thread

"Billions and Billions Served"
...billions served TO you 🤢

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

You think that’s bad! Think about This!
Moar Newz!
👇🐸👍
https://anonup.com/thread/5612430

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

Oh so "Potatoes" is what we are calling the products he produces from out of planned parenthood. now? McDonals orders ingredients from Planned Parenthood people. You all need to watch the documentary called Soylent Green. It is a projected documentary based on the plans for the future they had at the time. That time is coming to be in a few months from now.

(2) Show this thread