"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Today has been hard on me. I said I would not hide my true feelings, so there it is, we are all human and this isn't easy on any of us. Father please continue to stay with us.🙏

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Heavenly Father, You are Holy and so wonderful. I love You Jesus and thank You for everything! Jesus I want to ask that You touch my brother Jason. You know Father what He needs so on His behalf I'm asking that You would settle His mind, ease His pain Jesus and just hold him for a while Lord. Hold him against Your chest. Let him feel Your heartbeat. Comfort him as only You can. Let him feel Your presence and that he feels the amazing love You have for him. Help us all Lord. Help us Lord as we wait upon You. I love You Father. I love You Jesus. Holy spirit, my comforter, I love You. Forgive us all Lord where we have failed You. I know I fail You daily. Father, it's in the wonderful name of Your Son and my Savior I ask. 🙏💜💜🙏

In Jesus Name Amen. ♥️🙏✝️ May God Bless You Always Sister.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it