Today has been hard on me. I said I would not hide my true feelings, so there it is, we are all human and this isn't easy on any of us. Father please continue to stay with us.🙏

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Trusting you are feeling better today. We just have to remember everything is temporary, and God has already Won / One ~ we know this. More than a few hours of rough riding myself today, and completely did it to myself. Just had to feel it through the body with honesty and let it go. Some moments aren't easy, thankfully, we are never alone.❤️ May Peace Be With You today 🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication

Thank You and God Bless You.❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

🌅Tomorrow is already here. May your day improve, over yesterday. All of your support is ready and waiting, go in Faith.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

♥️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

I am praying for you. I will pray that God gives us all the strength to fight for the children & our country. 🙏✝️♥️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Sending prayers your way, kind friend! Keep faith alive and rest in His arms as you sleep tonight. Breakthrough in all kinds of ways is coming your way. His promises are true and all is well. And even in the middle of trials, Jesus is right there with you. "I will never leave you nor forsake you" is a promise you can count on!🙏❤️Blessings!!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

Heavenly Father, You are Holy and so wonderful. I love You Jesus and thank You for everything! Jesus I want to ask that You touch my brother Jason. You know Father what He needs so on His behalf I'm asking that You would settle His mind, ease His pain Jesus and just hold him for a while Lord. Hold him against Your chest. Let him feel Your heartbeat. Comfort him as only You can. Let him feel Your presence and that he feels the amazing love You have for him. Help us all Lord. Help us Lord as we wait upon You. I love You Father. I love You Jesus. Holy spirit, my comforter, I love You. Forgive us all Lord where we have failed You. I know I fail You daily. Father, it's in the wonderful name of Your Son and my Savior I ask. 🙏💜💜🙏

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

In Jesus Name Amen. ♥️🙏✝️ May God Bless You Always Sister.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Thank You.❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

I am ONE small voice a chameleon in the battlefield of life ready to become the Dragon I am when called on. I am the goddess that I am.

Love and light dear one keep shifting and evolving and you are never alone.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Damn rollercoaster

🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Blessings and much love to you, Jason! 🙏❤️

🙏🏻💕🙏🏻