Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Jingmen to Xianyang, China to Fault Line near at at Jingmen or Xianyang . This is what will cause the midsize EQ 178 kilometers NE from the 3 Gourges Dam roughly the Jingmen or Xianyang areas or to the south a small bit , just will be exactly 178 kilometers NE from the Dam.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Storm. I appreciate all the information you present us daily. I questioned you a few weeks ago on a subjects timeframe and I should not have. You are a good Patriot and a valuable member on this board, as I read you information hourly. My apologies. 👍

You and I are friends and that always good to question everything always. There is a lot of disinformation out there for example I dug into 33 Degree Free Masons and in the end verified they are not of God or for God and I was wrong before by not knowing this. Rothschild is a 33 Degree Mason.

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Thank you again for your valuable contributions Patriot.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

Your welcome although its small.

(1) Show this thread