Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Jingmen to Xianyang, China to Fault Line near at at Jingmen or Xianyang . This is what will cause the midsize EQ 178 kilometers NE from the 3 Gourges Dam roughly the Jingmen or Xianyang areas or to the south a small bit , just will be exactly 178 kilometers NE from the Dam.

Storm. I appreciate all the information you present us daily. I questioned you a few weeks ago on a subjects timeframe and I should not have. You are a good Patriot and a valuable member on this board, as I read you information hourly. My apologies. 👍

Only people mentioned by @Cecil in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication

You and I are friends and that always good to question everything always. There is a lot of disinformation out there for example I dug into 33 Degree Free Masons and in the end verified they are not of God or for God and I was wrong before by not knowing this. Rothschild is a 33 Degree Mason.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Thank you again for your valuable contributions Patriot.

(1) Show this thread