Gab is a tough crowd at times. You got a bunch of pissed off half a wake Patriots that really believe Q has passified their chance at freedom. Lol. It's a fine line to walk, but they are starting to question things. This is good. Always nice to come back here and take a nice comfy red pilled bubble bath with the frog army.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Dont hold them in contempt. I would argue some here hold Q too close in their "faith". Idoltry runs both ways.

I have to agree with you on this. I've seen a lot of really bad theology here and some people seem to think that all evil will be eradicated and we'll live in some kind of utopia. I trust Trump as a fallible man, I don't think he is perfect, I think there is a plan and I follow the Q drops, but ultimately Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and evil will continue to exist until the day of His return and no one knows when that will be. I just ask all anon's to turn to the actual word of God. Read your Bibles. Learn the character of God and live in obedience and faith to Him. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Nah Maan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @chrstr in this post can reply

"Courage is being scared to death and saddling up anyhow." John Wayne

In response Chr Str to his Publication

I'm holding the line; but my knees are shaking like a coiled spring...🏁