Gab is a tough crowd at times. You got a bunch of pissed off half a wake Patriots that really believe Q has passified their chance at freedom. Lol. It's a fine line to walk, but they are starting to question things. This is good. Always nice to come back here and take a nice comfy red pilled bubble bath with the frog army.

Aussie who wants to see the truth exposed and corruption gone forever! Here and everywhere.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Yeah, I've noticed there's quite a few in there sounding pissed. It's definitely calmer in here!

In response Bizzibizzi AussieGirl to her Publication

By Monday they'll be begging me for answers. Lol. Tough skin, comes with the duty.

Now is the time of faith and trust in the plan, those that have not fully cemented themselves in both of those are the ones getting pissed. The fully armor of God should have been donned by now . There are too many signs everywhere to know this will happen. Being a vet I know how the military operates.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AngelOfDestiny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Barbara Rosseau, click on at the bottom under it