Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Blink and you miss it

#Patriot #WWG1WGA #Anon #MAGA #Trump train #Trust the plan

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I'm beginning to think that applying a post from the past and applying it to today's events is like taking OT prophecy to describe today's circumstances. If the military doesn't begin making arrests very soon, Im afraid we've all been bamboozled.

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Dion Brown to his Publication

"At least fourteen people have been charged with treason against various states; at least six were convicted, five of whom were executed. Only one person has ever been executed for treason against the federal government: William Bruce Mumford, who was convicted of treason and hanged in 1862 for tearing down a United States flag during the American Civil War." when arrests are made for treason...people "arrested" are simply GONE. no fanfare no press releases..

In response Mal Fatz to her Publication

Where is your source other than a meme? If seen them too. But if people like George W. Bush and Robert Deniro were executed I think I would be all over the news. And I dont mean Mockingbird, I mean OANN, etc.

Only people mentioned by @Malfor in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

I wonder about Bush since Jenna is on the Today show. I guess she is a fak aslo? it ised to be my morning go to show. I can't stand to watch it anymore.

First, Wikipedia is not really a reliable source for research quality work. Second, I know what treason is. What is your source for who has been convicted for treason in the last 6 months?

Veteran. Love God, country, family, dogs, and freedom. Will never forgive nor forget...no unity.

In response Dion Brown to his Publication

lol, sorry wasnt attempting quality research, while sipping coffee and typing with one hand AND petting the dog. the quote was just a point that these things happened...numerically speaking

my point was simply, when military arrests happen..they drive up, throw you in a vehicle, and drive away. my source on that is my own eyeballs.

they also feed you "breakfast loaf" Ft Leavenworth style, which i think is awesome... source: living on Ft Leavenorth and laughing about it with staff

(1) Show this thread