Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Dead man walking if the world finds out about the truth with this man. He will never be able to be in a public place again and the same for all DS bueraucrates.

Decode

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Roger Ball ? Or Roger ball hase been called good on green.

C-135 "Cobra Ball" Aircraft is called "The Ball" in Military.

It is used for Reconnaissance to detect Nuclear Weapons.

Has The Ball been called to Pearl Harbor ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

At Pearl Harbor if they are seeking shelter that would indicate an approaching attack.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

The prophet Amanda Grace said not too long ago that God told her something (not sure if it was good or bad) was going to happen at Pearl Harbor.

Only people mentioned by @Cyndee in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication

She hasn't updated her blog with the prophecies on them yet, so it's in one of the recent videos, maybe on one of the HIs Glory shows.

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

It was just a couple weeks ago... maybe a month? No longer than a month for sure. I was watching her when she said it.

(1) Show this thread