The Plan’s tactical ANON-ARMY military-civilian-alliance failsafe is ingenious. As more people wake up to the truth and heed the call (which is occurring more broadly than ever before) the larger Q-TEAM’s sphere of influence inherently becomes. As more ANONS are exposed to the Great Awakening and begin their journey of self awareness the more they influence those around them to do the same automatically activating exponentially reoccurring forward action safety systems that prevent non momentum, Plan-idleness & operational complacency. A self perpetuating reflex-activated regenerating autopilot contingency that activates new networks organically as it multiplies participants & bolsters its own initiative. The Great Awakening couldn’t prevent itself even if it wanted to at this point. NCSWIC literally means Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

Mission 2: Support role of other digital soldiers [one falls another [x?] stands (rises)].

The HUNTED become the HUNTERS.
Dead cat POUNCE.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

I'm hearing echos now from what I have been talking about. My 21 year old is a huge debater online and doesn't realize where some of her points originated. These points have filtered in and she has researched and is now disseminating to the Gen Z crowd!

What he said!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Have only been seeing "NCSWIC" recently. And ... will admit I wasn't sure what it meant.🙃🙂 I can be slow sometimes... Ha! Thank you for mentioning it. And guess what?
NCSWIC=71, 17 flipped/mirrored
17=Q
🙂❤️

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

We have to remove the powers that be and put our duly elected officials in the congress and senate, What about your state and city school boards. We have to have people in place. Stop talking about and let's start getting our shit together. We aren't only keyboard warriors, we are Americans. Call to Action

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication

Amen .... school board is what I will be pursuing

(1) Show this thread

👍 we have more than we know....millions!!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Well said!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Inexorable
Convergence
Frequency in waves.