Written document by John Trump (DJT UNCLE) was commissioned to go thru all Tesla's belongings wen he died 2 see wat was valuable to the government & military. 10 yrs worth of Tesla work & Trump's determining was *NOTHING OF VALUE*💥💥💥 Obviously thats 💩 So he was a white hat😉 BTW John Trump had a masters in quantum physics, an engineer, cancer therapies🤔 wat knowledge was passed down 2 THE DON👱‍♂️#GreatestStoryEverTold

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

i heard fbi took tesla's papers

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Freedom of what????

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Many years I knew nothing of Tesla.
But over the last 10 or so yrs I have learned about him.
More than once he was described as an intellect like no other.
Also that he would, concieve an idea, construct, troubleshoot, design and build entirely in his "minds eye" a working vision of his design. Before ever setting to paper.
So if he put it to paper its theory was sound.
So my thoughts on what Sr. Trump did?
He Fooked them.
The funny part, is now They and Us know.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It may sound crazy, but I have a feeling that The Donald is a time traveler. How else could he always know what the enemy has planned??? He's always ten steps ahead.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

its called christ conciousness hint melania🤔👀

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Can't wait! If all we are hearing about cures and energy is true, The Great Awakening is going to be fun!