This needs reposting

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response The Mac to his Publication

Anything that makes the body acidic makes the body MORE prone to cancer. One of the worst things is SODA! Stop drinking coke, pepsi, sprite, Dr. Pepper etc. Also BOTTLED WATER, in testing, all forms of bottled water tests acidic.
Drink FILTERED ALKALINE WATER! There are pitchers, machines, plumbing filters that can change the ph of the water AND filter out flouride and other contaminants.

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

All I drink us bottled water. I thought tap water was bad for us. Is there any bottled waterthat is ok??

search a local water bottling plant/delivery service. Or add to your own faucet like she says above that will filter out the bad stuff.

In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it