Imagine a national currency that was backed by gold and silver but still digital.

On the blockchain and regulated transparently by WE THE PEOPLE not some hidden hand government that we don’t control.

Taxes could go away forever as the civil workers and projects would be paid for through the currency where all citizens have equal voting rights.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Which “crypto” actually provides a service? Ripple with their bridging utility XRP provides that service faster, cheaper, and more efficient than all others including Swift. XRP will replace swift most likely to provide that service.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

🇬🇧🙏🇺🇸

imagine a national curency thats digital. this is what deep state wants. US WITH NO CASH ON HAND. think of the ways it will stop us from having cash. no yard sales. no ice cream trucks. no kids mowing your lawn. because you have no cash to pay them. they can track your money. they know EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU SPEND AND WHAT YOU SPEND IT ON. NO THANKS DONT WANT NO PART OF THAT SHIT.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sounds perfect!

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

weve already been conditioned with digital currency since most people use plastic and not cash money for transactions. i just fear the contril factor to where they can turn it off and on freezing your account if you didnt comoly with certain standards that could be produced.

In response AtThe MidnightCall to his Publication

Stash a bundle of cash at arms length, just to be on the safe side.
I hate being monitored where i buy and how much, have always used cash if possible.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We, many souls come together in service to our Devine God to ask the universe to honor our request to manifest a timeline that creates a future for this Terran planet Earth that will allow all souls & every living creature to live together in an individual sovereignty in this universal consciousness in peace, security,& prosperity.

1.We ask to manifest a future where every single soul on this planet receives sufficient light & wisdom to connect with our“One God of the Universe" enabling us to co-create the earth of love & compassion he intended for us & every other living creature in free will.

2.We ask to manifest the patriots & angels win this battle against evil& corruption & create a Constitutional Republic with smaller govt, a new monetary system(Nesara), new judicial &educ.systems & new operational systems that allow for individual sovereignty that provides for the basic needs of every soul&creature on this planet fairly & justly.

We ask for loving communication for all

used to track everything from food to currency

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Now you’re talking!!! YES, YES, YES!!!

Holding a big bag of it and not selling.....

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Brilliant & it is Here!

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Must be backed by physical
Must have intrinsic utility value
Must be transaction traceable but not controllable
Must increase individual freedoms with use as money is actually spiritual currency.

sounds like xrp

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

how cool that would be.

XRP!!!!

I'm so excited!😁

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Ready! 🙋‍♀️