Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Where is Joe M posting now?

An artist. An anon. A Free thinker.

Indeed. there's some chess happening here.

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Probably this?

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Washington Post isn’t to be given a pass or trusted. I think they are trying to do some damage control along with distractions from soooo many truths. startong with the Election they intentionally stole.

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

WAPO didn't have anything to do with obtaining the emails they were obtained by Judicial Watch in a FOIA suit.

Proud mamabear of 4 kids. Dedicated wife to the love of my life. Truth seeker and a Texan! Good bless America! We will Previle !

Maybe WPost is trying to write thier wrongs?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Keep eyes on the audit in AZ

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Exactly! This is what they are trying to distract from.

(1) Show this thread