GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Good morning to all of you, lovely PATRIOTS!!!!!
Just wanted to share this recipe that I made on Saturday. Homemade Hydrochloroquine.
It is so easy to make and I can already feel the difference after only 48 hours...and I'm not even sick. Lol

HOMEMADE HYDROCHLOROQUINE:
2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orqnge peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid 3 or 4 times a day.

Have great week!!
God bless you!!!

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

So nice!
I made some as gifts for friends...but added honey. It still works.

That's a great idea. HONEY!!!
WE bought a cough & cold homemade honey that has ginger, turmeric, and a few other natural spices.
❤❤❤❤

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Ive always heard that your honey should be local to you, from the area where you live. Years ago, I read an article that stated to be careful with sweeteners because a tsp can suppress your immune system for up to 4 hours, no idea if its true, we take our homemade HCQ brew straight..... grandma would say it puts hair on your chest 🤣

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Local honey is best. The bees go to the flowers in your area which, in turn, helps build immunity and wards-off allergies to local plants.

Your grandmother was smart! The honey sure helps the taste but yeah....hair on the chest is probably a good thing.

(1) Show this thread

Oh, that sounds healthy & delicious!
Ingenuity & creativity are on the rise. We're bypassing what is being hidden and/or marketed to us. Yeah!