GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Good morning to all of you, lovely PATRIOTS!!!!!
Just wanted to share this recipe that I made on Saturday. Homemade Hydrochloroquine.
It is so easy to make and I can already feel the difference after only 48 hours...and I'm not even sick. Lol

HOMEMADE HYDROCHLOROQUINE:
2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orqnge peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid 3 or 4 times a day.

Have great week!!
God bless you!!!

So nice!
I made some as gifts for friends...but added honey. It still works.

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

That's a great idea. HONEY!!!
WE bought a cough & cold homemade honey that has ginger, turmeric, and a few other natural spices.
❤❤❤❤

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Oh, that sounds healthy & delicious!
Ingenuity & creativity are on the rise. We're bypassing what is being hidden and/or marketed to us. Yeah!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

Ive always heard that your honey should be local to you, from the area where you live. Years ago, I read an article that stated to be careful with sweeteners because a tsp can suppress your immune system for up to 4 hours, no idea if its true, we take our homemade HCQ brew straight..... grandma would say it puts hair on your chest 🤣

(2) Show this thread