Only people mentioned by @CrackersCuzin in this post can reply

In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication

FAKE! SOUND OUT HER NAME SLOWLY. "ARE YOU NA KILL A NANNY?" ALTHOUGH SHE DOES LOOK POSSESSED!

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

Many “OFF” things about this chick

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Where is she now? ⚡

nd people will consider her white, smh

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

This ones fantasies now have identified her as someone that needs to be collected and locked away for life.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Isn't she a self decribed mentally deficient person who shouldn't be able to own a gun?
She needs to be fired, then sent to prison.
🙏🇺🇲💕

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Got blocked on FB for telling this cunt off, lol!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I dsid the same and got 3 days..then 30 minutes later they added past warnings on me and gave me 30 days. so i deleted my account. Fuckers arent gonna control me.

(1) Show this thread

She'll have to get in line, had many try and still here. lol

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

👍💥👊

(1) Show this thread

Great, because now I want to SEE her HANG!

Hang this absolute lunatic nut!

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

She is psychotic and should be immediately put on leave and investigated, at a minimum. Good grief. SHE is supposed to help people struggling with mental and emotional issues???? That's going to go well. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🤨

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Sorta defeats the purpose of your job, right? SMH

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ANOTHER RADICAL ISLAM IDIOT!!

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovin’ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love 💕

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

yup| and I ain’t playing with these fools ~ they got to go......

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

This smacks of a "nobody" desperate for some face time - ignoring this pathetic parasite is the best method of stopping her moronic agenda.