Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

RedCross is Evil

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

"If you receive any type of COVID-19 vaccine, you are not eligible to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross.
However, you may be eligible to donate other blood products with the Red Cross including whole blood and platelets if
you meet other donation eligibility criteria."
https://www.redcrossblood.org/content/dam/redcrossblood/docs/covid19_newdonor_vaccine_guide.pdf

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

they want blood plasma donated because they are pushing people in central Florida to get the plasma as an outpatient procedure for testing positive for covid

the plasma is supposed to have antibodies, so this is confusing if you get it because the vax gets rid of antibodies, so it is all doublespeak and lies to public.

it is part of the scam' if someone is really sick it might help if you have only had it for 7 days or less, but if you are really sick over 7 days, then it will not work (this is what the hospitals are saying right now)

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

How many put the pistol to their head like a game of Russian Roulette and took the vax...

"I am not being selfish for the better health of my community over my personal health",

...snubbed us rudely who were fully unvaccinated, and then soon after died? I can't even remember now there have been so many! This is nuts...if you can't grasp the magnitude of DESTROYS THE BODIES IMMUNITY then there could be no hope for you.