Juan is not on any social media ! 107Daily

The Baby sitter ......😎

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

According to Wikipedia, Joe was born in Nov 1942 & Jill was born in Jun 1951. As Beau was born in 1969, Jill would have been at least 18 when she started babysitting for the Bidens. Neilia died in a car accident in 1972. Joe & Jill got married in 1977 when she was 26.

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

I dug a little futher and found that Jill began working at age 15, which included waitressing in Ocean City, New Jersey.... Which was in 1966. Why was Jill Waitressing in New Jersey when she went to high school in another state ? Strange... There are many werid things about this I am looking into...

1966 being the year Joe married his first wife. If Jill was 15 and was able to waitress in another state than she was going to High School in, she very well could have been a teenage babysitter for Joseph R. "Beau" Biden III born in 1969 & Robert Hunter Biden born 1970... Joe's first wife was the same age as him. Jill is 11 years younger... Joe likes the young ones for sure and could have had it all hidden unitl she was older. He says he met Jill when she was 25 and he was 36 but we all know he probably kept it hidden as she went to college with Joe's brother and he apparently introduced them

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

In my opinion I think she looks younger than 18 in that picture. Maybe she was born later than 1951 and the public records were changed. My gut tells me something doesn't add up.