Only people mentioned by @rgibb11 in this post can reply

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." George Orwell, Animal Farm

In response Juan Q Seven to his Publication

Don't know if this is accurate...
Snagged it off Twatter before being suspended.

when they speak i see right through them. they both gross me out and just sceeve me! they act like they are better than anyone else. and they just seem like idiots.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Don't ya just love it when Joe and Jill tell the BS story that they were set up on a blind date after his wife died! 🤮

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

FAKE NEWS! lol they really think we are that dumb blaahhaa buhbbhye

(1) Show this thread

I Am the End and Summation of All things.. The End that is without End even as the Beginning

according to timeline Jill would be 21yrs old when Bill Stevenson says he introduced them.... Nelia was 30yrs old with 3 offspring in 3yrs consecutive. 3yr old a 2yr old and a newborn...

American Patriot, Wellness Warrior, Seeker of Truth-Freedom. Life Liberty & the Pursuit of Happiness. Live in Abundance

I would expect nothing less from his creepazoid!!

🤮

Christian Patriot, Wife and Sales Analyst - #MAGA #ItsGoingToBeBiblical #GODWins #TheGreatAwakening #DarkToLight #TwatterFBCasualty

I am no fan of Biden and believe he is a pedo but even if you don't believe the story about their affair beginning after her divorce in '74, her ex husband claims he introduced them in '72 - she would have been 20 or 21 in '72. Biden claims she babysat for his boys after his first wifes death so Jill wasn't 15 years old. An affair beginning before his wifes death is bad, supicision of involvement in his wifes accident is dispicable but I don't think the allegations that he had sex with her at 15 can be true. Just my 2 cents from my research...

How disgusting!🤯🤬

Puke POS hope he rots

God's child, spiritual & digital warrior, patriot ,Trump Supporter, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC because God always wins!

Hiden Biden is disgusting! God's justice is here!

Patriot, Mom, Animal Lover, Free Spirit,

What a Sick Bastard.!!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Good Ole Joe. He never lets us down. oh, and what happened to his wife??????????

🔔👁♾❗️Event Horizon Search & Rescue❗️♾👁🔔 🙏Yogi • Philosopher • Traveler • Hammock Tester 🙏 🐝Sovereign🐝Tabit, Pi3-Ori🐝

So, when they met was she already a trained Handler or Handler In Training?? Or did that come later?

Jesus Saves! Red Pilled Nov 18 funeral, envelopes you know the rest... #crimesagainstchildren #crimesagainsthumanity #wwg1wga

WoW.....the baby sitter...

haha they banned this one quick on fb🤣🤣🤣

Photo of Jill and Joe on Wikipedia 👀It looks exaxcly like one you posted! I am digging into all of this but if is true, which it is totally looking that way... This is going be HUGE! This will be the end of Pedo Joe...#TheGreatAwakening #PedoJoeForGitmo #MAGA #wwg1wga

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Jill Biden's first huband...
- Stevenson said that he introduced Jill and Joe in 1972.
-At the time, Joe was a council member campaigning for the U.S. Senate, and was married to his first wife, Neilia.
-'I introduced Joe to Jill in 1972. Right before the election, in '72,
-Neilia Biden would die four months later, in a car crash in December 1972.
-Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974. He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8758025/I-betrayed-Bidens-Jill-Bidens-ex-husband-says-affair-Joe.ht

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

🔍"We Are Watching A White Hat Movie: The 2021 USA Inc. Joe Biden Shadow Presidency"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/we-are-watching-a-white-hat-movie-the-2021-usa-inc-joe-biden-shadow-presidency

🔍"Mid-2020 GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions"
https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/mid-2020-gitmo-update-arrests-indictments-executions

🔍 Connect & Please Share All My Over 🎯 RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(6) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

All I see is disgust, replusive and sick!

Wow the rabbit hole does go deep doesn’t it! 🐇🐇🐰🐰

Just a Patriot who loves snacks and this country

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Sick mf!
Did she help him kill his wife?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

its been said

(1) Show this thread

Here for news. Trump/Flynn 2020. WWG1WGAWW

She is only nine years younger and they didn't meet until both were married and she worked for him or his campaign.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

I could be wrong but maybe they both had something to do with the car accident and maybe his first wife found out about him molesting their children? idk

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

His handler too.

McCains wife was also in a car accident, but she had the gall to live afterwards, to haunt McCain as he ditched her for HIS handler.

They love using the same tactics over and over...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

hang 'em high

(1) Show this thread

❤🙏 Follower of Jesus our Lord.❤ 🇨🇦 PATRIOT🇨🇦

I don't normally swear!
#FOOKING BA$TARD!😡

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Hand that rocked the cradle vibes...
Really sick to think of how Joe and Jilly set their stage and sold their souls long ago.

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

According to Wikipedia, Joe was born in Nov 1942 & Jill was born in Jun 1951. As Beau was born in 1969, Jill would have been at least 18 when she started babysitting for the Bidens. Neilia died in a car accident in 1972. Joe & Jill got married in 1977 when she was 26.

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

I dug a little futher and found that Jill began working at age 15, which included waitressing in Ocean City, New Jersey.... Which was in 1966. Why was Jill Waitressing in New Jersey when she went to high school in another state ? Strange... There are many werid things about this I am looking into...

(1) Show this thread

WHAT ........ NO fooking WAY!!!! O M G #HolyCowBatman

God fearing Patriot who loves President Trump! And praying for him, the military, and our Country! No messages

creepy pedo evil sick treasonous Bastard Joe!!!

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🤢🤮this makes me want to vomit!🤮🤢

Tired of the Government’s Bullshit #MAGA #FreeSpeech #USA ❤️🇺🇸🙏🏼🌎🙏🏼🇺🇸❤️

Once a perv always a perv. Now he's a creepy old perv! 🤢🤮