Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

If you watched President Trump last night you must know God is about to show the world what his Power is and even though President Trump may be arrested soon on fake charges as always in the past you must know and understand how Gods Will Shall be done and he is in control.

O America

https://youtu.be/iPu20zCcK6Y

President Donald J. Trump Is Our Commander In Chief. U.S. Army Vietnam Era Veteran 6/72 -7/79 Ex Lead Guitarist

That makes total sense now. The Q board predicted it. The first arrest will shock the world. That my dear Patriots is going to trigger the Military I believe.

I've been thinking Trump every since I read, first arrest will shock the world. That will open the door to arrest past presidents! Obummer, Bushes Clinton... Trust the Plan. Kek

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Awakeandhopeful in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from i:woman Susan 17, click on at the bottom under it