Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

If you watched President Trump last night you must know God is about to show the world what his Power is and even though President Trump may be arrested soon on fake charges as always in the past you must know and understand how Gods Will Shall be done and he is in control.

O America

https://youtu.be/iPu20zCcK6Y

That makes total sense now. The Q board predicted it. The first arrest will shock the world. That my dear Patriots is going to trigger the Military I believe.

Only people mentioned by @RobinhoodLa54 in this post can reply

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

I've been thinking Trump every since I read, first arrest will shock the world. That will open the door to arrest past presidents! Obummer, Bushes Clinton... Trust the Plan. Kek

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication

Yes, it will shock the entire world and in NY they have hundreds of prosecuting attorneys working on these fake charges and all are being used by the Great Deciever Lucifer.