Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

If you watched President Trump last night you must know God is about to show the world what his Power is and even though President Trump may be arrested soon on fake charges as always in the past you must know and understand how Gods Will Shall be done and he is in control.

O America

https://youtu.be/iPu20zCcK6Y

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Yes, the 1st arrest that shocks the world. Trump already knows its going to happen and eluded to it last night in his Wonderful Speech.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

It was nice hearing him speak and seeing him before a massive crowd!

My only problem with this theory is that we have a corrupt/judicial/congress. These are captured operations. How can you protect someone in custody of these corrupt branches? How can you beat a corrupt system? Look at Flynn if Trump hadn't stepped in that was clearly going to go the wrong way! I won't panic if it does happen I am just pointing out some flaws with that being the plan. Would our military even allow them to physically arrest Trump? Now, that could be eye opening! People keep acting as though the first arrest hasn't even happened. How do we know that the first arrest wasn't Epstein or Weinstein? Those were big players and all the big leaguers in with them knew it!

(2) Show this thread