Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

That is most likely game plan as the virus is 99.98% survivable. You are at the same risk of getting stuck and killed by lightning as dieing of CV19 or a variente

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

There is a compound in it they use to make Suramin, which is the antidote.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Thought an article THANKS.

Have you used this...

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I use to sell it when I had a wellness center and researched it well and spoke with many manufacturers to learn more first and yes, as soon as I learned it had properties in Suramin and that it is the DS antidote, I also ordered a bunch. I also have a bunch of CL 02. I think we are dealing with bioweapons stashed into amoeba parasites. This is why known anti-parasitics are effective, including the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine ( quinine) as the disease is caused by a parasite from a mosquito bite. Mimosa Pudica Seed is one of nature's best herbal anti-parasitics for lots of reasons and I have a bunch of that too. For those of you just starting to get interested in taking care of things naturally with God's organic remedies, find EarthClinic.com and Curezone.com websites to get your start and support. https://drjockers.com/mimosa-pudica-parasites/

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Casey Turnup, click on at the bottom under it