Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

Bottom line is these vaccines are experimental and not approved by FDA (not that that even matters) and should never have been mandated. Every employer who forced vaccines on their employees in order to get a job or stay employed, every pharmacy and other business that ran vaccine clinics pushing the vaccines, every doctor that pushed the vaccines, every school that mandated vaccines for students to attend, every TV station and news outlet that pushed vaccines, every business that mandated vaccines to do business with them and mandated ineffective and unhealthy mask-wearing, and every citizen who attacked non-maskers should all be liable for crimes against humanity.

Only people mentioned by @downscale in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

What I meant was that we frequently learn years after some drugs are approved that they have been harmful. You've seen the commercials, "you may be entitled to compensation..." The latest is Zantac, a common prescribed antacid. How long has that been out and approved by FDA? So how credible is FDA approval?