Only people mentioned by @SquirrelMoment in this post can reply

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

great article, thanks for the share

(1) Show this thread

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

fow-chi is in the club....... hidden hand symbol

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Let's not stop there . . . I want the Governors and the Mayors . . . everyone who was in on this . . . They tried to hurt and kill their own countrymen and women. Bring all these treasonous traitors down.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I'm with ya

(1) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

HERE HERE! 100%! I'M TIRED OF THIS NAZI DOCTOR.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Bottom line is these vaccines are experimental and not approved by FDA (not that that even matters) and should never have been mandated. Every employer who forced vaccines on their employees in order to get a job or stay employed, every pharmacy and other business that ran vaccine clinics pushing the vaccines, every doctor that pushed the vaccines, every school that mandated vaccines for students to attend, every TV station and news outlet that pushed vaccines, every business that mandated vaccines to do business with them and mandated ineffective and unhealthy mask-wearing, and every citizen who attacked non-maskers should all be liable for crimes against humanity.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

A. It does matter that they're not approved.

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

B. Hippa Laws and other Medical Laws do not require you to state your Medical "ANYTHING".

ANY. THING.

Nor does any Publicly traded company have any authority to request such information.

(2) Show this thread

Awake for 20 years, pre 9-11. Patriot. Trump Supporter.

As well as the entire corporate media who spread the lies 24/7 365.25

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

yep, start with her!

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

It's funny to watch how smug he is. He thinks he's going to get a slap on the wrist, be the "fall guy" so to speak, make money on his book and fade into the background. He crossed the wrong person, because President Trump is not one to ever forget. I imagine when push comes to shove being the coward he truly is, he'll rat everyone out to save his own sorry ass if given a choice.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Don't forget all the news media outlets throughout the country they assisted and abated the obvious crime.