Wait for the bigger ones. The best is yet to come .😉

Tesla Tower Production.
TU Dortmund - Germany.
The future begins now.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

video already a bit older...but yes it is reality and more disclosure coming ...pretty soon :) ..Godspeed

magnifique 😎

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Follow the money. Every time.

et oui 🤓toujours suivre la monnaie
passer par la case 20000 ..la blague 🥸

(1) Show this thread

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

They have been powering the under cities for centuries. Yes, centuries.

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Probably this one!

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Surprising evidence the 17th, 18th, 19th century already used wireless electromagnetic and hydro electric power, had advanced technologies, then the evil overlords caused acreset and destroyed it all, revised history, made it all go away.
https://rumble.com/vhx96x-red-pilled..-youre-not-ready-for-this-rabbit-hole.-this-redpill-is-a-hard-t.html

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

tartanians

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

We watched this a few weeks ago. It is excellent! This is what I am focusing my research on at the moment. With each new discovery, more questions follow, but on the other hand so much makes sense if one thinks logically. Have you seen the Aether? It is really informative as well. If you have more info, I would love to see or read it. Thank you!

(2) Show this thread