Wait for the bigger ones. The best is yet to come .😉

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

My Uncle John worked at Oak Ridge National Labs back in the day. I was able to watch my cousin with long straight hair demonstrate a Van Der Graffe Generator. I've loved and understood Science ever since that day in 1965. I was only 4 years old but remember it like yesterday.

@VincentKennedy shared this wireless rechargable 12V battery 2 or 3 years ago. There are hidden gems in this image. See what you find.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

still hope it can be contained and not dangerous to people like 5g

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Hi NEO This is really awesome! Pretty cool too. How
are the dems going to lose their lost minds. Is that
the pop corn?

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

WHOOT WHOOT ... HAPPY DANCE !!!

the other lamp on the bench is not on?? just an observation

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

but it’s plugged in to an outlet. 🤔

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Brilliant

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@reset) can see their posts

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Hidden Knowledge 😎❤️⚡

The TRUTH Will Set Us Free

#knowledgeisourpower
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#TheGreatAwakening

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Great Meme my friend 👍😎

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Correct, the pyramids around the world (manys Hidden) are Tesla Towers. And Tesla had the connection to the universe. The ultimate knowledge.

(2) Show this thread

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

I like this. But I dunno. It seems fishy.

American Patriot. Proud supporter of OUR President Trump. Fighter for OUR kids. Protect Free Speech. Fight for Our 2nd Amendment.

you might enjoy this....😊
tesla, trumps uncle, 2 trumps, and Q+= two trumps? interesting. by the way. i love your new tower of power..💖🙏😊🇺🇸
https://youtu.be/a8dt736tjqA

Neo's is also connected to the electricity??

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Tesla Tower Production.
TU Dortmund - Germany.
The future begins now.

video already a bit older...but yes it is reality and more disclosure coming ...pretty soon :) ..Godspeed

(6) Show this thread

MAYBE I AM JUST CRAZAY like a troller said the other day, but I keep thinking instead of tanning beds. THAT folks can have tesla beds in their homes.

Good cuz I don't know what it was about me and their death bulbs but I can touch a lamp and their gazillion last forever shit literally over and over busts. Blows up, stops working, idk. FACTS though.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Do you have a negative blood type by any chance?

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Badass! Where did you get it?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I WANT !!!
IS THIS EVEN AVAILABLE TO US YET???

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I looked online & they have Tesla coils $250-$300 but there's a cord on it & it has to be plugged into a power source. So while it will power everything around it..the conundrum is it still has to b powered

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable for President Trump! booted from Twitter LMAO

God Bless Tesla, such a genius, and was ripped off by corporate greedy bastards who stole his ideas...it is about time we all recognize the greatest inventions of all time by the great Nikola Tesla...

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Where can we get one of these, please?