Bill Wood Beyond Project Camelot : Above & Beyond Project Looking Glass

https://youtu.be/PGPqLX9XYbk

If you are ready I will teach you how to unlock the other abilities you already have in addition to your current 5 senses. We battle not against flesh and blood but against Spiritual enitities that seek to destroy you. This will allow you to fight against enetities not human and which are the Fallen Ones from the Very very Ancient Days. You will have by the end unlocked that hidden Power From God which is in your soul. This is Basic Training for Spiritual Warfare to come. Go to the last 30% of the video to get the message.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: UN, US, Facebook and Smartmatic Executives Conspired Together Before the 2020 Election and Are Now Trying to Stop or Derail 2020 Election Audits Taking Place https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/breaking-exclusive-un-us-facebook-smartmatic-executives-connived-together-2020-election-now-trying-stop-derail-2020-election-audits-taking-place/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons via@gatewaypundit

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

WOW. praying for enlightenment for all and GOOD to win.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Did you understand what they trained him to use in Area 51.

(1) Show this thread

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

So far listened to 1hr8min of this and broke my heart over info he shares.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication

Its difficult I know but take everything in deep in the last 30% of the video in particular what he learned how to do at Area 51.

(1) Show this thread

What Tesla predicted was back from the 1930’s era when phones were big and mounted on a wall. Long before television and cell phones. Electricity was only recently put into use and AC current belonged to Tesla. Was this man from centries in the future or did he invent time travel ? You decide for yourself.

How did Tesla know so much ?

"The Law of One" said that he was a Re-incarnated E.T.
IS-BE sent to help progress Humans forward on Earth.

Just look at how far we have come since Tesla.

(1) Show this thread