Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Tank, if u r going to be a leader u better start praying and ask God for when he wants it on his timeline! Remember when people did it on their own they lost! God said he would lead his army and when he says when we go but not until God says so! We all want our Country back that they have taken from us and we can taste it but let God tell us when!πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

i pray constantly πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸΎβ€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Let's Take down the entire Government, CIA, FBI, IRS ,NIH, CDC, WHO, AMA, JUDGES ,ATTORNEYS, BANKS IMF, FED, UNIONS, Remove school boards, Scientist, CPS, Abortion clinics, Insurance companies, GMO FOOD AND SEEDS, Mandated Vaccine's for ALL children and adults, CRIMINALS!!!! ALL CRIMINALS . ALL BUSINESS THAT SELL TOXIC FOOD AND BEVERAGES , Fast food that are toxic! NO One Crosses the board unless you follow the rules and apply for citizenship. NO More crimes against CHILDREN PERIOD!!! NO MORE HOMELESSNESS! ALL Government OFFICIALS SHALL EARN MINIMUM WAGES! NO MORE ABUSING ANIMALS IN ANYWAY. NO MORE FEED LOTS NO MORE MONOPOLY'S!
NO MORE SUPPORTING SATAN OR LUCIFER DRACO LIZARDS!!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

And take down the companies who has fed us human meat all these years 2!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Past time to take out the trash!!!

(2) Show this thread

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

30 DAYS??? That is way too long! We have waited 7 months already!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Happily Married, Proud Father of 3 Daughters, Proud Patriot, #maga #wwg1wga, #CAPatriot

I completely agree. I have said this from the beginning. We better start seeing some arrests as a lot of the 80 million +++ people won't take this lying down. I already told my wife that if this goes that way I will be going to fight for my country.

God helps those that help themselves.
If it falls to American patriots to save this country, then so be it. The alternative is to continue witnessing the destruction of America.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

So ... IS IT ... 19 DAYS LEFT ... πŸ€”

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈWWG1WGAπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #SAVEOURCHILDREN Fight like a FlynnπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Perm banned fb, Instagram, tic toc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

I've got my five smooth stones, I've got my sling, I'm ready to take out that giant! Glory to God in the highest!

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

I think we all want justice NOW but ultimately God is in control and it will happen in His time.

I've been waiting for over 30 yrs to take these demons out!!! Lets get it on im done waiting!!!!!

In response Chris Webb to his Publication

me too, they want to fight dirty, dirty its gonna be!!!!

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Chris Webb to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

GOD WINS❀ PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² CONSTITUTIONALISTβš– TRUTH SEEKERβš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€› THE STORM IS UPON USβ›ˆοΈ

GOD WINS❀ PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² CONSTITUTIONALISTβš– TRUTH SEEKERβš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€› THE STORM IS UPON USβ›ˆοΈ

over the 🎯

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Im fighting the good fight right here!
#wwg1wga

5:5 Vibes!#FamilyIsEverything πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

I am definitely in with this group. I want my country back and will do what it takes to secure its freedom

i'M TIRED OF THE COWARDICE . i FLY MY FLAG MY TRUMP SIGNS AND NEVER WORE A MASK . WENT TO DC AND WOULD GO AGAIN . JUST SAYING TODAY THAT IF PEOPLE WOULD STOP BEING SCARED OF SCARED PEOPLE THIS WOULD END QUICKLY !!!

i'M IN AND i KNOW A FEW OTHERS

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

WWG1WGA....πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

With you, Tank, and We the People ARE READY!

I Stand For Our CountryAlso!We Stand Together! WWG1WGA

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ