General Flynn posted a link to an awesome video on YouTube, he recommended every patriot to watch..
After only a few days, this is what you get:...
"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines."
Check for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSJV1B9PV10&feature=youtu.be
Censored.

Seek the truth, Same vid is now on BitChute. Follow the link below. Enjoy the truth fellow patriots!

Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Great video. Still a bitter pill to swallow that all the censorship we are seeing now is planned, not by the left but by the Q Team. In 2017 the corporate and social media shills of the Left were presented (via Bin Salman) all the evidence the NSA had collected on them. Current events must represent an acceleration of what would be happening over time had they not been caught. I understand that Leftists need to be shown information in order to prepare them for change and we do see the Left also gradually being impacted and some now waking up. End justifies the means I guess.

In response Jill Taylor to his Publication

We are at war. This war is between the forces of good and evil. Non the less, both these forces have a plan for humanity. Optics are being used for good reason. Intel is illusive for a reason. Planning is necessary as well.. When you are fighting the good fight, seeking truth, the end does justify the means. Now is the time to trust your instincts, keep an open mind for you are obviously a warrior for truth. Your point is worthy of respect. There is no force greater than yourself my fellow patriot when seeking truth in humanities reality. It's not the easy way. It's the real way. WWG1WGA!!!

(1) Show this thread

Freedom loving, TRUMP supporting, Q following, God's Amazing Natural Universe Inspired, PATRIOT❗

THANK YOU,@bonn_anon💔🤍💙❗❗

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

it has been blocked

In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication

Certain platforms are censored. If you haven't already, try the bitchute link. There is a reason YouTube is censoring our 1st ammendment rights...

I believe God created man in all colors. Because God loves 🌈 Rainbows. We are all equal under our Lord God. Patriots live in God's house.

In response VIKING FOR CHRIST to his Publication

can you share with us what General Flynn had to say

(2) Show this thread

They sure did delete it off YT didn't they? Well, YT isn't going to stop us millions, if not billions, of people, all around the world, from loving our true President. Thank you for sharing.🤗😘