Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

I don’t hang out with people who smoke. I feel their life style choice is disgusting; however I wish them no harm and that they will see the errors of their addiction. I would become extremely annoyed with them if they were constantly crying about how they were born that way, or tried to tell my kids it’s OK to be that way. I have a right to my moral views and what I teach my child. That is how I feel about people who are gay. I wish them no ill will. I wish they would be honest enough to admit that their life choice is non procreative. Their kind could not survive in nature, hence is not natural. Still I would leave them be as I would a smoker. Just keep it socially distanced from me and mine. We all fall short and are only saved by grace.

Only people mentioned by @Patriothybrid in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Hybrid, click on at the bottom under it