Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Truth to everything is always transparent!!

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

back in my day gay & fag bashing was a weekend entertainment if they tried pushing there sick ways on others & when cops got called they would point blank tell the gay or gays that got beat to a pulp. this wouldnt happen if u werent trying to push your ways & sexuality on other peoples personal space & beliefs. damn wish we could bring those days back.

LGBT = Liberty, Guns, Bibles and Trump!

its all a shit show circus. attention need atrention. God intented your ass to habe shit come out not shit shoved up it. staybin your lane and be happy your not in the closet still.

Swore My Oath In 1968 To Defend Our Constitution & Republic, With NO Expiration Date. Giving Up Or In Is Nothing Less Than #Pathetic

Never push your personal preferences on others, aka don't start "Shit" & "Shit" won't be rearranging your face or teeth.
"There Endeth The Lesson"

Left Twitter with my President. Seeking truth. Praying for the return of the real Constitution. Apparently the military will be the only way

I don’t hang out with people who smoke. I feel their life style choice is disgusting; however I wish them no harm and that they will see the errors of their addiction. I would become extremely annoyed with them if they were constantly crying about how they were born that way, or tried to tell my kids it’s OK to be that way. I have a right to my moral views and what I teach my child. That is how I feel about people who are gay. I wish them no ill will. I wish they would be honest enough to admit that their life choice is non procreative. Their kind could not survive in nature, hence is not natural. Still I would leave them be as I would a smoker. Just keep it socially distanced from me and mine. We all fall short and are only saved by grace.

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts