4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

@tomselliott
ยท 25 mai
Bing vs. DuckDuckGo vs. Google

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

and you completely cleared your cache and history, right? Each time for each browser before searching? Seems Qanons believe conspiracies and BS without having the brain skills to understand beyond the surface.

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

In response Mike Frankenfitz to his Publication

My cache and cookies are cleaning every time I close my browser. Don't underestimate people...

In response Chrys Thunder to her Publication

I don't underestimate qanons, I look down on them as idiots. They never disappoint in that assumption. So the new date is August? hahahaha, idiots, let's all get ready for the BS and explanation when their BS rings false again. Did you clear your email hash?

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Aren't you special.

In response Data Gramma to her Publication

Nope, not special. Just normal. As opposed to batshit crazy which Qanons seem to adopt in mass.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Is that your attempt at a MEME? OK Richard, you got me. Everyone who is not a batshit conspiracy clown eats feces. Thanks for playing. Enjoy another disappointment come August. But you're used to those disappointments, aren't you.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Hi Cupcake. Why so angry?

If you personally believe "Qanon" supporters are idiots, why bother?

Do you enjoy picking on people you've judged to be less intelligent than yourself?

Do you enjoy shaming others for their personal beliefs?

Do you believe your words, tone, context, and intended meaning (your approach), will "peel away" those whom you judge are "redeemable"..?

Need a hug? Trump Rallies are kicking back off soon, those American's give out hugs like it's a privilege or a good thing.

Go to a rally, see for yourself. Genchi Genbutsu.

( BTW, aforementioned inquiries are rhetorical, low-brow, and an openly veiled artifice for intellectual provocation. )

Only people mentioned by @LadyintheLake24 in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication