Can I bother everyone for a few minutes? A patient of mine has asked for prayer for this little girl. Melody is 4 years old. She grabbed a boiling pot of spaghetti when her mother wasn't looking. Very many burns.

May the love of the Lord engulf this family and allow them to feel in the healing LOVE and Light to a more POWERFILLED outcome.

#POWEROFHEALING
#GODHEAROURPRAYER

Just talked to surgeon. Unfortunately the areas were too deep to Graft today so they had to put cadaver over areas that were cleaned out today and wait a week to see if they have healed enough to Graft. She said some areas were 2nd, but other areas like legs were 3rd degree. Some areas (like groin area) may need second cadaver placed because the thin layer of skin in those areas(which would put us at an additional week). After a week if they can Graft it'll be additional healing time. Looking at 2-3 weeks maybe more hard to say at this point. Waiting to be called to recovery to see her. Keep praying for

Only people mentioned by @lachacquitamama in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

#TrumpWon #TRUMPISMYPRESIDENT #WWG1WGAWW #SaveTheChildren I Love My Country and I kneel only for Our Heavenly Father!

In response Laura -VS to her Publication

My prayers for her and her family. โค๐Ÿ™โค

Husband, Father, Coach and American!

๐Ÿ™๐ŸผHang in there kiddo!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

You are in my thoughts and prayers little one ๐Ÿ•ฏ
I pray for God to Bless you in Jesus's name ๐Ÿ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for this pecious child who has burns to her body. Please ease her pain and heal her skin in miraculous ways. Comfort her and her family. You Lord are the Great Physician and we humbly ask your healing touch upon her. With you Lord nothing is impossible. Thank you Lord. In Jesus Name Amen ๐Ÿ™

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

AMEN๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

My our loving Father wrap this child in healing light. Prayers for her family.

Believer๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ•Š,WWG1WGA๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ•Š

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Lord Jesus, all the Angels of God, Melody's guadian Angel and Blessed Mother Mary I pray that You surround Melody in Your healing light. I pray that You send healing light through the doctors and nurses hands as they work on Melody. And send healing light through the bandages and medicines onto Melody's precious body. Surround Melody, her family and all her loved ones in Your Light, Love and Grace. I pray that You are with each of them during this time of waiting. I pray Lord Jesus that you surround them in Your strength and help them to be strong, to have faith and to hold onto the unconditional Love that You have for them.
In Your name I pray Lord Jesus, Amen. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™

done.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God Bless Melody and help her heal for grafting!

Be STRONG in the Lord and in the POWER of His might. If GOD be FOR US, who can be against us??? ... #HaveFaithInGod ... #GodWins

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜”

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for this little one.

UK is home. Not here for follows. Skeptical about everything. Good over Evil. My message to you...Love Life!

Prayers and thoughts ๐Ÿ™

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

praying complete healing ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐Ÿ™ Healing โค๏ธ Prayers๐Ÿ™

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Prayers for healing!!!

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Many many prayers for healing. May God also lift and remove her pain as she goes through the arduous process of recovering. May her family remain strong and know that an army of prayer warriors are praying for their belived child and them as well. May the Angels of mercy surround and lift her spirit in the years ahead. โœจ๐Ÿ’—โœจ๐Ÿ™โœจ๐Ÿ’—โœจ

FJB .......Trump is my President

colloidal silver helps heal and prevent infection . ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Many prayers for this beautiful child of God

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

sending angels, light and love to this little one, in Jesus' name, I pray for her all day, every day.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธmany prayers for this beautiful angel ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

books, painting, walks in nature

๐Ÿ™Treating burns with biological honey, protects the wounds for bacterial infections. Please dear Lord, help this child to heal the wounds...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Patriot Pup๐Ÿถhelping my Patriot Peeps ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผfight for our Constitutional Republic ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿธ Trump Patriots โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’™

Prayers for this little one and for her family too. May God heal her little body completely, take away her pain, and comfort her parents. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.